- Are you at risk of losing your job or have you already lost it?
- Do you know where the money to pay your next mortgage payment is coming from?
- Are you afraid of getting your family locked out of your own home by your bank?
- Do you know that 58% of the loan modifications that even do get approved, end up in foreclosure/default again within 4 months?
- Did you know that in Chandler alone, 3 out of 5 homes on the market are considered “distressed” sales. (Either Short Sales or Bank Owned)
If you answered yes to any of these questions; please reach out to us for help now before it’s too late, click here to get started.
We will gladly give you a compassionate & intelligent conversation when the time is right for you and your family!
IN THE MEANTIME; THERE ARE LEGAL RIGHTS THAT GIVE SOMEONE TIME STILL IN THE HOME AFTER A TRUSTEE SALE: Please read the following article AZ Republic: Eviction Adds to Pain of Home’s Foreclosure. In this, Michelle Lind, general counsel for the Arizona Association of Realtors, explained how the state’s eviction laws work. "The buyer of a foreclosure home has to give the home’s former owner notice to move out," she said. "If after five days the former owner doesn’t move out, the new owner can file with the courts for a forcible eviction."
You do have rights and don’t have to be alone, call us at 480-243-4242 and we will do our best to help!