- Are you at risk of losing your job?
- Do you know where the money to pay your next mortgage payment is coming from?
- Are you afraid of getting your family locked out of your own home by your bank?
- Do you know that 58% of the loan modifications that even get approved, end up in foreclosure within 4 months?
- Did you know that in Gilbert alone more than 3 out of 5 people, just like you, are either at risk or are already in a foreclosure situation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please reach out to us for help now before it’s too late, click here to get started. We will gladly give you a compassionate & intelligent conversation when the time is right for you and your family.
IN THE MEANTIME; THERE ARE LEGAL RIGHTS THAT GIVE SOMEONE TIME STILL IN THE HOME AFTER A TRUSTEE SALE: Please read the following article AZ Republic: Eviction Adds to Pain of Home’s Foreclosure. In this, Michelle Lind, general counsel for the Arizona Association of Realtors, explained how the state’s eviction laws work. "The buyer of a foreclosure home has to give the home’s former owner notice to move out," she said. "If after five days the former owner doesn’t move out, the new owner can file with the courts for a forcible eviction."